How to get involved
Volunteers are always welcome and needed!
Do you have a special talent that can help us provide the best possible guest experience?
Do you have:
- the ability to work harmoniously with people from a wide range of social, cultural and religious backgrounds and also be able to recognize one’s own physical and emotional limits
- empathy, patience, and good listening and communication skills
- a non-judgmental attitude
- knowledge of community services, various resources or social activities in the area
- a commitment to the aims and philosophy of Valour Place
- the ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- your own transportation
We would be delighted to hear from you ……
Currently we are looking for volunteers to serve as House Ambassadors
If your are interested or for more information, contact our House Manager at email@example.com
All prospective volunteers will have to attend a brief interview, and be required to have a police record check.