Tour Valour Place
Valour Place provides the comforts of home to soldiers, veterans and RCMP and their families as they undergo medical treatment and care. Valour Place is approximately 10,000 square feet in size and is modeled after Fisher House, (a support home for injured American soldiers and their families).
Valour Place has the following features:
- Twelve wheelchair accessible and barrier-free rooms/suites
- Each suite has its own private barrier free bathroom and including TV and internet
- Valour Place guests share a common kitchen, dining hall, living room, family room and recreation room, all furnished in a comfortable, family oriented style
- The kitchen allows for 3-4 families to prepare their meals at the same time.
- Wide hallways and doorways ensure barrier-free access and mobility
- An entrance hall where soldiers, RCMP, veterans and their families are welcomed